Thursday, March 10, 2011

animal instinct

Meet Lola.

She's our adorable princess type shih tzu.
Look at that cute pose that blends well with my purple walled room at the home where I grew up. But ever wonder why she's on top of the LBC box? That's actually the trick to make her stay still because she's one super likot dog especially when she's excited. And it's almost impossible to take her picture. So put her in a place that's higher than the ground and she's afraid to move around. **haha, gotcha Lola ;)




This is my brother's aviary situated in our second floor terrace at home. I'm not sure exactly how many  bird species he has [and I don't even know what they're called] but this is a hobby and business as well. One time GMA7 Unang Hirit actually even requested to feature this aviary but my brother was just too shy to go for the offer.




Here featuring his giant aquarium..




Now meet Inday's descendants..