Sunday, January 30, 2011

journey continues

We're here and have just actually checked in at Philippine Airlines counter in San Francisco International Airport


It almost feels like home already. And it's nice how you can now freely use Tagalog in conversations because it's mostly pinoys here already. 



We got here early so there are only few people checking-in [compared to our last trips in which we're  almost late and in a hurry **buzzer beaters]. This time I was even able to choose seats. They originally gave us middle seats and I have to ask them to change it again because we prefer to have the window seats.

And so we finally got our boarding passes..


Now we're just waiting for boarding time..



PS: compliments to this car that safely brought us here from Reno [sorry this picture was supposed to be with my earlier post but because I don't know yet how to attach pics while blogging thru my mobile phone I just posted it now.. better late than never]

my Rav4's twin ;)

MANILA, we are just 18 hours away from you!!