Tuesday, February 8, 2011

walang ganyan sa states

Now here are some of our pinoy products I found interesting to share to all my kababayans in the US especially those who have not gone home for quite sometime. And I know you miss some of these..

not your usual pizza.. it's a pinoy pizza
the real tender juicy Purefoods..
not the Martin Purefoods we have in Filipino stores
yes I know, we have UFC tamis anghang ketchup in the US..
but not packaged like this
local version of Tabasco
Mang Tomas in tetra pack too
I love this bread.
How I wish we also have Gardenia in the US
pandesal
there's all kinds of cheese.. cheddar, mozzarella, pepper jack, etc..
then there's Eden ;)
local version of Munchies
different kinds of orange soda..
aside from the well-known Royal tru orange
the cooking oil I grew up to
now also in tetra pack ;)
powdered calamansi juice
creme + condensed milk-in-one